1. Swimitation fitness sessions
- Swimitation Classic 50 minutes
- Swimitation Classic 30 minutes
- Swimitation Aqua Shape
- Swimitation Water Aerobics
- Swimitation Aqua Pilates Foundation Level (level 1)
- Swimitation Aqua Pilates for Beginners (level 2)
2. Fresh water floating with Flothetta
3. Baby or Toddler Swimitation
4. Microsilk oxygen therapy
Swimitation can be a great addition to the services offered in your facility’s current membership deal. Although there are no preset fees, you may want to consider using other professional services as a pricing guide as well. For example, a Swimitation session could be priced similarity to the cost of a massage in your area. If you are a physical therapist, you can offer aquatic physical therapy in Swimitation at the current local aquatic therapy rates. Because it is a private water session, it may very well work out to the price of a personal workout, even if instructions come from the videos. Finally, the price for a Swimitation session should be higher than, or comparable to, a floating session, warm water pool treatment or water treadmill session.
We recommend membership deals with a pre-determined number of sessions per month, paired with the opportunity to buy more sessions at a discount. We do not recommend any discounts without a membership deal.